Home Access Center are the access portals that different schools have so that students and parents of those students can access a user area within the official pages of each school. Each school’s website must have a database with the private information of each student.
At Home Access Center, you can find information about grades, report cards, and progress reports for each student at each school, as well as any demographic information that is on file in the District for the Home Access Center registered user. Each school in each Central School District must allow each user to register online on each school’s official Home Access Center platform.
¿What is the Home Access Center?
The Home Access Center provides an online grade book where parents and guardians can view helpful student information to support and guide their children through the educational process. From home or work, at any time of the day or night, parents can access the Web portal to track academic achievement. E-mail links are also available throughout the portal so parents can communicate with the school and teachers.
The Home Access Center is an online information system that allows parents/guardians and high school students to access student information, such as:
- Set grade notifications
- Class schedules
- Class assignments and grades
- Attendance records
- Designation of transport
- Food service PIN #
- Counselor and Teacher Contact Information
- Integrated mobile application
- Parents/guardians must have a Home Access Center (HAC) account to apply for a student transfer
- Provides parents and students with a daily summary page of student information.
- Features schedule and attendance, class work, test scores and course requests.
- Allows students to view their own records in the system to help keep them informed about their progress.
- Engages parents via an Internet parental portal, connecting them with the classroom and providing them with relevant and timely information to support/direct their children.
- Helps open a consistent avenue of parent teacher communication.
- Creates stronger connections between students, parents, teachers and administrators.
- Empowers students to actively take a roll in their progress and future.
- Involucra a los padres a través de un portal para padres en Internet, conectándolos con el aula y proporcionándoles información relevante y oportuna para apoyar/orientar a sus hijos.